Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Turning 4 as a celiac

Date: 2007-05-15 05:46
Subject: My four year anniversary
Security: Public


My four year anniversary is coming up on May 23rd... and I am stoked.


Health wise I have been doing very well... got a cardiologist who is able to keep me up right and standing.... read: not fainting 20 a month anymore. My guts are healed up enough that a slip up in which butter gets used at the boyfriends doesn't land me in the bathroom for two days... and I finally feel like going back to the gym.

So I am celebrating... yes, celebrating my disease. I will be having a BBQ to celebrate at my house sometime in June and will be serving some good GF grub. Please RSVP is you plan to attend. The invite is out there for all my celiac friends, dinner club-mates and other Celiac supporters and family.

just leave me a comment here or email me. celiac_dreams@hotmail.com


also I plan on putting all the past notes and events in here soon... forgive me... a student's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment