Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Turning 3 as a celiac

Date: 2006-05-04 20:08
Subject: My anniversary
Security: Public
So I just finished picking the day and making up the invites for my celiac anniversary... all the emails, letters and such will be going out soon. I am always really excited about the day... it's like a second birthday for me... because without the day I wouldn't have a birthday to celebrate at all.

So this year I am doing ribs and chicken, salads and snacks and chili and chips... nice alliteration if I do say so myself...

TeeHee

Anyways, so I am hopefully that I will have a good turn out, even though it is the long weekend... some of my favorite celiacs have already committed to coming so the guest list has begun.

I will of course have an update after the BBQ to let everyone know how it all went and such. I think it's such a great thing to have because it celebrates something that isn't normally celebrated and yet it makes sense to celebrate something that saved my life.

So yeah... if you area celiac and you are in Calgary and some how I forgot you... I am so sorry!!!!... please email me and let me know and I will forward you the invite immeadiately... ALso if you just want to come and check it out as a celiac and meet some people then also email me and we can take it from there... celiac_dreams@hotmail.com

Ohhhh, so excited already... it's gonna be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment