Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SPLITT, Calgary's first GF restaruant

Date: 2006-05-04 20:14
Subject: Introducing the first gluten free restaurant in Calgary
Security: Public
SPLITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Out very own competely GLUTEN FREE restaurant... it's also lactose free for those celiacs who have difficulty.

So I talked to one of the owners (?) today, Dave and I'll be meeting with him on monday to have a taste of the food and talk to him about bringing the whole dinner group out for a meal. It's a family restaurant all day till 4pm (?) and then a pub (so no minors) after that till close. I am very excited.. also a bit disapointed that the flames are out of the stanley cup finals because I could have had wings and beer on game night and not felt like dying.


oh well... next year....


I am already planning on having my birthday there... I am such a little kid... MOMMMY i wanna go to the restaurant with my friends for my birthday... mommy, I wanna!!!

It's like fricking McD's with a playground!!!!



Anyways, the deets are as follows....


It's called SPLITT (yes, two t's I think)
It's located in a plaza on the corner of Elbow Dr and 75th Ave E in Calgary AB
They officially open next tuesday or so... could be monday but tuesday for sure.
They can seat up to 100 ppl so it might fill fast



Anyways... again I'll need to post an update once I have been there. And then there will be a dinner club evening there for sure. But that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment